Starts 8.30AM in Plagne bellecôte
- 27 kms on a marked course with check points
- 1600 m elevation gain
- Altitude at start and finish: 1940 m
- Highest point of the race: 2700 m
- Price : 30€ to 40€ according to registration date
- On-line registration closes July 18th, 2018
- Medical certificate or license compulsory for the registration
- No time limit
- 1 Barrier Time at 12:45 pm at Plan Bois (new schedule 2019)
- Limit to 1000 Runners
- Hiking poles are allowed
- No compulsory equipment (N.B. it can be cold at altitude). Recommended : 1 liter of water and mobile phone
- Sticks are authorized from the Dou du Praz (there will be too many people in the first one ascent to use them)
- Bibs will be given out in Aime (Salle des Fêtes) from Thursday afternoon to Friday evening, and on the morning of the race at the starting point in Bellecôte.Piece of identity required for the withdrawal of the bib and this individually
For this edition a reusable foldable tumbler to limit waste on the provisionings will be offered to you and it is strongly recommended to use it (more disposable tumbler on the feeding stations)
there will be lockers available at the start in Bellecôte in multi-purpose hall
N.B: minimum age for 6D LACS is 20 (i.e. born before 1999)
The race leaves from Plagne Bellecôte, climbs to Le Dou du Praz by the footpath going towards the cheese dairy before meeting up with the 6000D course that climbs to the Lac des Blanchets, the Roche de Mio, the Col de la Chiaupe (not going up to the Glacier), the Dérochoir, Plan Bois, the Arpette and Belle Plagne, and then finishes in Plagne Bellecôte.
To keep as close as possible to the spirit of trail running , there is only 1 food station at the Col de la Chiaupe (food and drinks) and 1 water point at the Plan Bois (drinks only) over the 27 kms. A Camel Bag or a water bottle is strongly recommended. Running self-sufficiently is recommended.
Supporters can watch the runners from the points shown in the Road book
Sunday 28 July 2019 at 8.30 am.