- Systematic disinfection of the handles and seats before each use.
- Helmets disinfected and dried between each rotation
- Disposable hairnet provided
- Hand sanitizer gel available
- Face mask must be worn when helmets are being distributed and adjusted.
- Face mask required during the entire trek for the guide's passenger only.
A sportier version of our quad trek due to its longer duration, but open to anyone who has already tried the activity, or is comfortable with motorized leisure activities in general.
Riding 700 m to 2400 m above sea level, the trek crosses forests and technical paths in the undergrowth on lovely mountain roads like the Les Bauches road, offering breathtaking views of the La Plagne glacier.
• Col de l'Arpette, Aime, Vallée des Bauches, Macot, Sangot, Montchavin, Belle Plagne, Plagne Soleil, Plagne Villages, Plagne Centre, Aime 2000,
• Montalbert, Longefoy...
• Leaves from Belle Plagne
• Drivers: minimum age 18 yrs (category B driving license)
• Passager with guide: min. age 8 yrs
• Two stops in the mountains with a "lumberjack" snack and a Savoyard lunch in a restaurant included