- Systematic disinfection of the handles and seats before each use.
- Disinfection and drying of helmets between each rotation
- Hygenic disposable hair protection cap
- Provision of hydroalcoholic gel
- Masks mandatory when distributing and adjusting helmets.
- Mask required during the entire hike for passenger guides only.
This is a sportier version of quad hiking due to its duration. It's open to anyone who already has a little experience of the activity, or who is well acquainted with motorized leisure pursuits n general.
Between 700 metres and 2,400 metres above sea level, you will cross forests and technical paths in the undergrowth, beautiful mountain roads like the Bauches road and this breathtaking view of the La Plagne glacier.
• Col de l'Arpette, Aime, vallée des Bauches, Macot, Sangot, Montchavin, Belle Plagne, Plagne Soleil, Plagne Villages, Plagne Centre, Aime 2000,
• Montalbert, Longefoy...
• Meet up at Belle Plagne
• Drivers: At least 18 years old (Permis B)
• Passager with guide : From 8 years old
• Two mountain breaks with a lumberjack snack and a Savoyard lunch at the restaurant included- Systematic disinfection of the handles, seated before each use.
• Col de l'Arpette, Aime, Bauches valley, Macot, Sangot, Montchavin, Belle Plagne, Plagne Soleil, Plagne Villages, Plagne Center, Aime 2000,
• Montalbert, Longefoy ...
• See you in Belle Plagne
• Driver: From 18 years old (Permit B)
• Passenger guide: From 8 years old
• Two mountain breaks with a lumberjack snack and a Savoyard lunch at the restaurant included