- The ramps of 80° allow beginners to learn.
- The vertical ramps raise the difficulty.
- The most experienced climbers can try the dry-tooling (ice axes / resin grips) on 2 walls
- For experts: a mixed (ice and dry-tooling) to 45°.
The first climber can use the amarages (small cables) which are attached to the structure along the tracks.
Relays are placed on top of each lane for the descent and the practice of 'mill'.
- Being autonomous climber (to master the techniques belaying and climbing in first)
- Being in possession of an individual insurance (CIF FFME ...)
- Owning your own equipment.
- Paying the access.
The use of ice screws is prohibited.
Test of material possible (Petzl, The North Face).
From 22/12 to 01/03 between 12 pm and 5 pm.