Informations COVID-19- At the Tourist Office: Disinfection of hands when entering, maximum of 6 people in the Tourist Office at any one time (1 person per family)
- The entry and exit doors are marked (via interior and exterior signage) to prevent visitors from crossing paths. The doors will be kept open so there is no need to touch the door handles
- A path has been set up from the entrance airlock with access to the brochure on the right and the queue to the reception desk on the left with markings on the floor.
- The literature is freely available on the display with a note "If you touch or leaf through any of the literature, please take it with you. Thank you for your understanding"
- The reception desk is shielded by a protective window with an opening at the bottom for exchanging money, handing out brochures and other items for sale
- Visitors are compulsory to wear a mask.
- Contactless payment preferred