Informations COVID-19Extract from our general sales conditions:
- Article 23: Health crisis - Exceptional and unavoidable circumstances
The following will generally be applied:
- the tourism code
- all government orders relating to and connected with the current circumstances
Within a 3 month period, the service provider must offer the client:
• The deferral of his stay for a service that is identical or equivalent to the one that has been cancelled, for which the price is not higher and which must not give rise to the invoicing of new fees.
• Or a full refund of any amount paid.
The above conditions of cancellation will be applied in the following main cases (not full list) to clients from France and abroad. All situations will be studied.
• Closing of the French borders so clients from abroad cannot come into the country
• General or localised lockdown in France (Savoie or the area of Aime la Plagne or the resort of Plagne Montalbert).
• Sectors, regions, countries that travelers are advised to avoid (orange/red zones) CANCELLATION MINIMUM ONE WEEK PRIOR TO STAY
• Regional or family cluster MEDICAL CERTIFICATE REQUIRED