Operation and specifics linked to COVID-19:
- Flexible booking conditions: On booking, a deposit of 10% of the amount of the stay, as well as the booking fees, and possible cancellation insurance and the balance to be paid no later than 15 days before departure (and no earlier than 5 weeks beforehand).
- Promotion 2 = 1: One week purchased = 1 week free (the cheapest of the two), valid for all stays from 4 July to 29 August (except arrivals from 1 August in 3 rooms and 4 rooms). Offer cannot be combined with other current promotions.
- Implementation of appropriate security measures, both for our holidaymakers and for our teams: wearing masks, safety distance at reception marked on the floor; the possibility of flexible arrival times each day to clear the queues, and/or setting up independent queues; installation of protective Plexiglas at counters; disinfection of the communal areas several times a day (lifts, door handles); cleaning and then disinfection by spraying the accommodation after each departure; provision of hydroalcoholic gel in different parts of the residences; prominent signage promoting safety measures, etc. To date, it is likely that we will limit the number of people who have simultaneous access to our swimming pools, and pools will not be equipped with deckchairs for reasons of hygiene – to facilitate disinfection of poolside areas.
We keep ourselves regularly updated on the directions of the health authorities, and will not fail to apply them scrupulously
200 metres from the shops and the Plan Bois chairlift, the Goélia residence Les Chalets de Wengen welcomes you into its warm, cosy, 4- to10-person apartments located in 3 buildings with lifts and in 10 chalets of 3-5 apartments. Indoor pool, lounge with fireplace, billiards, and wellness area.
The 3-star tourist residence, Goélia Les Chalets de Wengen – in stone, wood and lauze slate – welcomes you to its warm, comfortable apartments distributed throughout 3 buildings with lifts and 10 chalets of 3-5 apartments each. Just 200 metres from the shops and the Plan Bois chairlift, which serves the Vanoise Express, the residence boasts an indoor swimming pool, a wellness area comprising a sauna and a whirlpool bath and a lounge area with a fireplace and billiards
All the apartments are spacious and have balconies with views of the surrounding peaks.
- Location within the resort: The residence is 200 metres from the shops and 150 from the Plan Bois chairlift, which serves the Vanoise Express linking the areas of Les Arcs and La Plagne. It's also150 metres from the ski school.
- Leisure equipment: Covered, heated swimming pool (10m x 5m, 1.40m deep), wellness area with sauna and whirlpool bath (for an additional charge). Ski lockers.
- Apartments with balcony, warm and well-equipped (ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, electric kettle, coffee maker, toaster)
Bed linen and TV included.
- Baby equipment, free to use (cot, high-chair, bath – subject to availability).
LEISURE IN THE AREA
In winter: 3 ski areas:
- Montchavin-Les Coches sector (25 km of slopes, altitude: 1,250m to 2,400m)
- La Plagne ski area (225 km of slopes, altitude:1,250m to 3,250m)
- Paradiski® ski area (425 km of slopes, altitude: 1,250m to 3,250m)
Snowshoe trekking, hiking trails, dog sledging, paragliding, snows-scooters, ice diving, airboard, snakegliss (snakeslide), quad riding, boardercross ...
- Wellness and water sports at Espace Paradisio
Adventure trail, mountain biking with circuits in the forest and alpine meadows, tennis training, magic, circus, and lots of sporting activities ...
The PARADISKI® brand is a registered trademark owned by Compagnie des Alpes-Domaines Skiables