Informations COVID-19Our agencies:
These measures are implemented in our agencies to guarantee you a safe environment:
• An information display in several languages is installed at the entrance to our branches.
• Access to reception is limited to one person (wearing a mask).
• Reception carried out in compliance with the rules imposed: safe distance marking on the floor, signposting of the direction to go in to maintain safety distances in waiting areas
* To keep contact and visits to agencies to a minimum, we encourage you to contact us by telephone whenever possible. We also have to schedule your arrival and organize handing over your apartment keys. All services, as far as possible, are to be paid in advance when you book.
If you have to go to the agency:
* The doors will be left open to reduce contact with door handles. No magazines, advertising, business cards or other documents will be available at the reception.
• Only one person per group to come in and masks compulsory for visiting clients.
• Credit card payment is preferable, contactless when possible. Our film-covered credit card machine will be cleaned after each use and we will ask you to insert your card yourself.
• Cash payments will be put on a tray, no hand delivery. The tray will be disinfected by our manager every time he takes a payment or gives change.
• If the agency is closed, an emergency number will be displayed on the front door.
You will be contacted a few days before your arrival to organize the final arrangements for collecting your apartment keys.
The arrival protocol must be followed.
• On departure:
Departures are scheduled before 9am. We will send you the departure protocol. If necessary, your invoice will be sent to you by e-mail.
Apartments will be professionally cleaned and disinfected following strict procedures. Your accommodation will be checked prior to your arrival
Sheets and towels:
In order to avoid too much handling, beds will not be made in some accommodation and the linen will be left in the apartment. On your departure, put the sheets and linen in the bags provided for this purpose and leave the bags at the apartment entrance.
Please respect the departure rules:
- Put sheets and linen in the bags provided for this purpose and leave the bags at the apartment entrance.
- Air the apartment
- Put dishes in the dishwasher and leave it running
- Empty all garbage cans