In compliance with the health instructions in force, for all customers and the whole staff, our Tourist office has put in place measures:
- Physical access limited to 6 people
- Self-service hydroalcoholic gel
- Delimitation on the ground of a waiting area of more than 1 meter away
- Setting up of a running direction with a separate entrance and exit
- Payment by credit card and contactless requested, whenever it is possible.
For everyone’s safety, thank you for respecting these precautions.
Due to the government directives related to the Covid-19 situation, the tourist office is currently closed. It will open June 2, 2020.
Located in the village centre, the Champagny en Vanoise Information point is open all year round.
Get all the information you need on the village and surrounding area.
Ski area, snow conditions, snowshoe outings and walks... Hiking trails, events, weather conditions, tracks opening and any other information that will be useful during your stay.
- Holiday advice: events and entertainment, La Plagne Resort (accommodation), restaurants, shops, providers...
- Booking for events and activities proposed by the tourist office, courses, workshops...
- At your disposal: weekly entertainment program, Plagne Access Card, Alpine skiing and cross-country skiing map, resort map, walking and snowshoeing trails map, information screen.
- Services: photocopies and scanning of documents, loan of board games, 30 min free wifi connection per day, lost and found.
- Sale of products: Hippocket wifi box rental (daily rental and more): private high speed wifi network, sale of bus tickets, hiking maps (I.G.N. maps), trail guidebooks (trail topoguides), fishing permits, souvenirs (La Plagne winter hats and pens, books about the area...).
- Sale of lift tickets (summer only): for hikes, biking itineraries and starting point for paragliding flights