In this hamlet, dominated by an impressive waterfall, and where the little chapel Sainte Trinité stands, there is a street called "Rue des Cocottes" because it was often full of chickens and pays homage to Gaston and his mare Cocotte.
The hamlet of La Chiserette is permanently inhabited. There are still many balconies with elaborate palines and facades with ochre painted window frames. As the village is far from streams and springs, several wells were used individually or in co-ownership until the arrival of the drinking water supply in 1928.
All year round.