In the heart of the Tarentaise Valley, ELPRO, 27 years of experience, lets you discover stunning scenery between mountains and glaciers. You will have the opportunity to enjoy the fauna and flora of our beautiful region, and to learn something about its history, its agriculture and other fascinating details thanks to our knowledgeable local guides and their passion for their heritage.
- Introduction to the quad, riding out on a journey of discovery to explore the heritage, fauna, flora and mountain agriculture at the heart of our mountains
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 09:00, 11:00 - Thursday, Friday: 09:00, 11:00, 14:00, 16:00
- Full support for 1 and a half hours
- Col de Forcle, la Grande Casse, Grand Bec, the glaciers of Tignes, Couchevel, la Vallée de Champagny et de Pralognan la Vanoise...
Included in the service:
- Quad, Essence
- Helmet with visor, disposable hygienic headcover
A 4-in-1 tour:
- Rich in knowledge on the Mountain, fauna, flora, massif, local topography, heritage, history, alpine farming, manufacturing, Beaufort cheesemaking.
- Direct observation of wildlife in the early hours of the morning: mouflons (wild sheep), ibex, eagles, marmots will be at there to meet you. Don't forget your camera!
- Breakfast/snack at the crack of dawn, with a view of the Mont Jovet.
- The pleasure of riding the quad ATV (All-Terrain Vehicle) in an all-natural terrain
New in 2019: NEW Quad Fleet 2019
Our new fleet comprises safer, cleaner vehicles with controlled fuel consumption and CO₂ emissions. Quad POLARIS 570, power steering, independent wheels, transmission carding (no grease), clean gears, easy handling.
- Dress comfortably
- Closed shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen
From 15/05 to 06/07/2019, daily. By reservation for organised groups. Reservations from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 12:00 and from 14:00 to 18:00. From 07/07 to 30/08/2019, daily. Reservations from Sunday to Friday from 09:00 to 12:30 and from 14:00 to 18:00. From 31/08 to 15/10/2019, daily. By reservation for organised groups. Reservations from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 12:00 and from 14:00 to 18:00. From 04/07 to 29/08/2020, daily.